Ceramic Decor has been in business since 1983 serving the public, designers, contractors and architects to meet their tile needs. Ceramic Decor is a family-owned and operated organization and our success is based on commitment to our customers, driven by the dedication, honest hard work and experience of our staff. Ceramic Decor is committed to safety, teamwork, quality workmanship and meeting or exceeding the needs of customers at all times.
This role requires the job incumbent to manage the showroom team and ensure smooth sales processes through excellent customer service. The Showroom Manager will have a focus on growth and efficiencies as well as ensuring a highly motivated and cohesive team.
This role will work predominantly Monday to Friday with sporadic Saturday’s required for special events/circumstances. The job incumbent receives a competitive base salary, comprehensive company benefit package and generous bonus structure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of approximately six showroom staff members.
- Assign duties to the team, schedule, set goals and track progress.
- Mentor and coach staff regarding effective sales strategies.
- Assist in growing the team where required while managing performance with current staff members.
- Increase sales by growing market share and increasing relationships with designers, contractors and custom builders.
- Resolve issues such as customer concerns or supply issues.
- Study market trends and ensure product availability meets the demand in the market.
- Implement and develop marketing strategies including social medical, campaigns for Instagram and Facebook, manage Pinterest Accounts.
- Oversee website design and work with developers on functionality and aesthetic.
Experience and Skills Required
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a retail sales role.
- 3+ years’ experience leading/managing a team.
- Excellent customer service and human relation skills.
- Proven ability to focus on attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, ability to working in an ever-changing environment and handle multiple tasks or projects.
- Strong verbal and effective written communication skills.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Ceramic Decor accommodates the individual needs of applicants with disabilities within the recruitment process. If you are contacted regarding this job opportunity or an assessment, please advise if you require accommodation so we can ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and selection process.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TILE INSTALLER/SETTER (Entry Level & Experienced Positions Available)
Are you tired of paying WSIB, Insurance, and No benefits for you Family?
Located in Guelph, Ceramic Decor has been in business since 1983. We have the largest retail showroom west of Toronto and are dedicated to the highest quality of Customer Service delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, individual pride and company spirit. We believe that the foundation of our success is built on commitment to our customers, and due to the dedication, honest hard work and experience of our staff. We strive the have a dynamic team of professionals and in order to attract highly skills individuals we offer a competitive starting wage, comprehensive benefit package, a variety of employee events and other benefits.
Tile Installers is an integral part of our team. This role represents our company in a professional manner while installing which is the final and most visible phase of the contract fulfillment for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Wall and floor OR Wall only installation of ceramic, porcelain tile
• Maintenance and use of company property
• Represent the company in a professional manner
Education and Essential Skills
• Relevant tile installation experience
• Ability to develop excellent working relationships
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Punctuality and excellent work ethic
• Good communication skills, written and oral
• Dependable, resourceful, friendly, customer oriented
• Excellent problem solver
• Ability to work on own initiative and prioritize work
• Knowledge and ability to communicate through sketches and scaled drawings
• This position is paid a competitive wage and benefit package based on a 44 hour work week.
• Company van, tools and cell phone are provided.
To learn more about our dynamic team, please visit our website at https://www.ceramicdecor.com. Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Do you find yourself with spare time OR in-between jobs or looking to fill in your work week/month/year? We are looking for experienced Subcontractors/Installers within Guelph, Cambridge and the Kitchener-Waterloo area for New Home installations.
- Business Registration
- WSIB Clearance Certificate
- Valid Liability Insurance
- Experience and quality workmanship with references
Ask about our “get paid next day after completion” option.
- Competitive labour rates
- On site delivery of material
- Fully scheduled installations
- Guaranteed steady work year round
Please contact Lenny Fonte at email@example.com or 519-836-6497 x 3
Tile Setter Apprentice
This is an opportunity to learn a trade leading to a high paying professional career as a Tile Setter.
- We will provide training and steady employment tiling new homes.
- Must have own transportation.
- We offer a competitive hourly rate and full benefits
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org.