PROFESSIONAL INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTANT
- Industry knowledge and contacts design certification
- attention to detail
- advanced sales skills
We are looking for someone who will build and maintain profitable relationships with Designers and Contractors and who will work well in a team based environment.
WE OFFER A COMPETITVE SALARY, COMMISSIONS AND FULL BENEFITS
We have been in business in Guelph for over 35 years and have the largest showroom west of the GTA. We are the recipients of the HRPA Best Employer Award and the GDHBA Supplier of the Year.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
FLOORING ESTIMATOR/ ADMINISTRATOR
Long term Position with potential for Growth in leading Tile Company in south west Ontario new Home industry.
- Estimating, Order Entry using custom software Platform
- Experience in Estimating in flooring industry Essential.
- Background in design, knowledge of Basic construction process is Beneficial.
- Accuracy and attention to detail entering information into our software program a must.
- Ability to read blueprints, along with excellent mathematical skill
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Dependable, resourceful and ability to work on own initiatives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Motivated self-starter, reliable, able to meet deadlines, excellent problem solver
- Sound Knowledge of computer skills, MS Office applications, emails and internet.
Salary dependent upon level of experience.
Only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you find yourself with spare time OR in-between jobs or looking to fill in your work week/month/year? We are looking for experienced Subcontractors/Installers within Guelph, Cambridge and the Kitchener-Waterloo area for New Home installations.
- Business Registration
- WSIB Clearance Certificate
- Valid Liability Insurance
- Experience and quality workmanship with references
Ask about our “get paid next day after completion” option.
- Competitive labour rates
- On site delivery of material
- Fully scheduled installations
- Guaranteed steady work year round
Please contact Lenny Fonte at email@example.com or 519-836-6497 x 3
Tile Setter Apprentice
This is an opportunity to learn a trade leading to a high paying professional career as a Tile Setter.
- We will provide training and steady employment tiling new homes.
- Must have own transportation.
- We offer a competitive hourly rate and full benefits
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org.