SHOWROOM MANAGER – Flooring and Design
- Showroom Supervisor oversees day to day functionality of the showroom and all sales staff
- Showroom Supervisor will lead a team of experienced Sales Associates with a goal of increased sales and stellar customer service
- Showroom Supervisor interacts with contractors, designers and retail customers
- Social Media Marketing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Showroom supervisory duties
- General Showroom Sales and Merchandising
- Customer Service Duties
- Social Media Marketing
Education and Essential Skills
- University or College Degree in Design or Sales and Marketing or a combination of education and experience
- At least 2 years employee supervision skills and experience
- Social Media Marketing Skills
- Ability to assess strengths and weaknesses of the team and manage strategies accordingly
- Customer service experience
- Ability to source new clients and build relationships
- Knowledge in design and ability to communicate through sketches and scaled drawings
- Mathematical skills to calculate material quantities
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, email and internet
- Punctuality and excellent work ethic
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Dependable, resourceful, friendly, customer oriented
- Attention to detail, accuracy, organized
- Ability to multi task and work on own initiative
- This position is paid a yearly salary and generous monthly commissions
- Quarterly performance bonuses
Located in Guelph, Ceramic Decor has the largest retail showroom west of Toronto. In business for 37 years we are dedicated to the highest quality of Customer Service delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, individual pride and company spirit. We offer excellent benefits and employee perks. Ceramic Decor is the winner of the 2013 GHRPA Employer of the Year and the 2016 Trade Partner of the Year from the GDHBA. Check out our website to see why we are an excellent employer!
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
FLOORING ESTIMATOR/ ADMINISTRATOR
Long term Position with potential for Growth in leading Tile Company in south west Ontario new Home industry
- Estimating, Order Entry using custom software Platform
- Experience in Estimating in flooring industry Essential.
- Background in design, knowledge of Basic construction process is Beneficial.
- Accuracy and attention to detail entering information into our software program a must.
- Ability to read blueprints, along with excellent mathematical skill
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Dependable, resourceful and ability to work on own initiatives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Motivated self-starter, reliable, able to meet deadlines, excellent problem solver
- Sound Knowledge of computer skills, MS Office applications, emails and internet.
Salary dependent upon level of experience.
Only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you find yourself with spare time OR in-between jobs or looking to fill in your work week/month/year? We are looking for experienced Subcontractors/Installers within Guelph, Cambridge and the Kitchener-Waterloo area for New Home installations.
- Business Registration
- WSIB Clearance Certificate
- Valid Liability Insurance
- Experience and quality workmanship with references
Ask about our “get paid next day after completion” option.
- Competitive labour rates
- On site delivery of material
- Fully scheduled installations
- Guaranteed steady work year round
Please contact Lenny Fonte at email@example.com or 519-836-6497 x 3