ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Do you have office/accounting experience and are hoping to further your career in accounting? Ceramic Decor is looking for a contract position for Accounts Receivable/Administrative Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Receivable including invoicing and customer maintenance
- General Accounting
- Administrative/Office Duties including maintaining office/sundry supplies
- Organizing Social Events and producing the company newsletter. A flair for creativity in this area would be preferred
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Some College or basic accounting education or equivalent experience
- Office experience including the us of MS Office, Outlook, the internet and Publisher
- Experience with Sage 50 Accounting package preferred
- Excellent work ethic, dependable
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritize work
- Accurate with attention to detail
This is a 13 month contract.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Only those individuals we wish to interview will be contacted.
Do you find yourself with spare time OR in-between jobs or looking to fill in your work week/month/year? We are looking for experienced Subcontractors/Installers within Guelph, Cambridge and the Kitchener-Waterloo area for New Home installations.
- Business Registration
- WSIB Clearance Certificate
- Valid Liability Insurance
- Experience and quality workmanship with references
Ask about our “get paid next day after completion” option.
- Competitive labour rates
- On site delivery of material
- Fully scheduled installations
- Guaranteed steady work year round
Please contact Lenny Fonte at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-836-6497 x 3