Do you find yourself with spare time OR in-between jobs or looking to fill in your work week/month/year? We are looking for experienced Subcontractors/Installers within Guelph, Cambridge and the Kitchener-Waterloo area for New Home installations.
- Business Registration
- WSIB Clearance Certificate
- Valid Liability Insurance
- Experience and quality workmanship with references
Ask about our “get paid next day after completion” option.
- Competitive labour rates
- On site delivery of material
- Fully scheduled installations
- Guaranteed steady work year round
Please contact Lenny Fonte at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-836-6497 x 3
PART TIME, PERMANENT WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE FOR THURSDAY EVENINGS AND SATURDAYS
Position includes heavy lifting, order filling, customer service and warehouse maintenance
Tow motor experience and drivers license preferred
We offer a competitive hourly rate and perks
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or in person at 987 York Road, Guelph
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements and accompanying reports
- Statement analysis, bank reconciliations, and cash flow projection
- Payroll, labour tracking and all payroll related payments and annual reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable Collections
- Manage WSIB Claims and Return to Work
- Miscellaneous General Accounting and Office duties
Our ideal candidate possesses the following characteristics:
- Accounting Degree/Diploma
- Minimum 5 years Accounting experience
- Experience with MS Office applications, Outlook, the internet
- Sound knowledge and experience with Accounting Software, Sage 50 Accounting preferred
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations including Employment Standards and Labour Law
- Excellent work ethic, dependable and responsible
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Looking for growth within the team and the company
Located in Guelph, Ceramic Decor supplies and installs ceramic tile for the New Home Industry in the Tri-Cities area and we also have a retail showroom (the largest in the Southwestern area). In business for over 35 years we are able to offer excellent benefits and employee perks. Ceramic Decor is the winner of the 2013 Employer of the Year Award from the GHRPA and the 2016 Trade Partner Award from the GDHBA. Check us out on our website to see why we are an excellent employer.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those individuals we wish to interview will be contacted.